Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196 /2003, code regarding the protection of personal data.
Please note that,for the establishment and execution of the contractual relationship with you , our organization is in the possession (or can get hold ) of information relating to you , acquired verbally , directly or through third parties , classified as' personal Decree No. 196/2003 - Code regarding the protection of personal data.
This code provides, firstly, that whoever performs processing of personal data is required to inform the data subject about which data are processed and certain indications of the treatment : it must be done with fairness and transparency , protecting your privacy and your rights. In compliance with this rule we provide the following information:
Type of data processed
We treat your personal details and / or tax , and - eventualemente - the economic data that are necessary for the performance of contractual relationships , or future .
In order to treat some of these data, it is expected that there accordiate consent to treatment : if it was your intention accordarcelo , please tick the appropriate box on the registration form.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation , some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet . This information is not collected to be associated with identified , but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified . n This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request , the method used to submit the request to the server , the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc. . ) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing . The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, at present data concerning web contacts do not persist for more than seven days .
Data supplied voluntarily by the user.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender , necessary to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message . Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
No personal data concerning users are acquired by the website .
Aims of treatment
Your data will be processed in accordance with contractual requirements and to fulfill the legal requirements and tax , as well as to allow efficient management of financial and commercial activities.
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract and thereafter , for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes .
The data may be processed to inform you of promotions and / or commercial initiatives of Perloro Packing Ltd. The monthly newsletter of astuccishop.com is sent only to users who have given explicit consent when registering on the website astuccishop.com .
Method of treatment
The processing of data occurs through the use of tools and procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality and can be done either by paper or through the use of computerized means.
For " Aid of computer " means :
processing at the offices of Perloro Packing ;
processing at the server that is hosting the domain Astuccishop.com ;
It should be noted that the figures relating to credit cards and / or economic transactions are not stored by us or not treated in any way . These data are provided by the customer directly to the supplier (or suppliers ) of electronic payment services and are never disclosed to Perloro Packing . The disclosures pursuant to Art. 13 D. LGS . 196/2003 issued by these vendors is available at http://www.paypal.com .
Obligation or right to give the data
With regard to the data that we need to know in order to fulfill the obligations required by laws, regulations and the EU normative , or provisions issued by authorities empowered by law and by the vigilance and control, their failure give in your results in the impossibility to start or continue the transaction, to the extent that such data are required for the same .
As for the data that we are not obliged to know, their lack of achievement will be evaluated by us from time to time , and the resulting decisions , based on the importance to our organization of the data requested and not given.
Extent of knowledge of data
The following categories of persons may become aware of your data, as managers or processors , nominated by Perloro Packing Ltd. , owner of :
- Office of Protocol and answering internal
- involved in accounting and billing
- involved in the marketing of goods and / or services
Communication and dissemination
Your data will not be distributed by us , this being intended to give knowledge to indeterminate subjects in any way , including by making them available for consultation.
Your personal data may be communicated by us , this being intended to give knowledge to one or more subjects in the following terms :
- subjects which can access your data in accordance with provisions of the law , regulation or legislation, within the limits set by such regulations
- to individuals who need access to your data for purposes ancillary to the relationship between you and us, to the extent strictly necessary to carry out auxiliary tasks (citing as an indication lenders . dispatchers and PayPal )
- to our consultants , to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our organization , subject to our letter of appointment which imposes a duty of confidentiality and security.
Owner and responsible for treatment
Holder of the treatment is Perloro Packing Ltd. , whose details are as follows: Perloro Packing Ltd.
Via Crowned, 39-83026 Montoro Superiore (AV)
P. IVA 02589530647
Below is an extract of the article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 , to remind that you can excercise the following rights:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form
- know the origin of the personal data , the purposes and methods of treatment
- obtain an indication of the logic applied in the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- obtain the updating , rectification or, when you have interest , integration of data
- obtain the cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law
- obtain the cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which is not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
- obtain certification that the updating, rectification, integration , cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or block have been brought to the attention, also as regards the contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons , the processing of your personal data , pertinent for collection purposes
- oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication .
To exercise these rights please contact the data controller , in the person of Mr. Mario de Giovanni , postal address at the headquarters of our organization.